The purpose of this site is to provide members with information about various services for members and our products, as well as to collect information for market research, etc. The following activities will be carried out.
(1) Provision of information through this site
(2) Provision of information through messages, e-mails, etc.
(3) Collection of information through various questionnaires, etc.
1. Those who are qualified for membership as specified in the previous article shall become members by registering their ID and password on this website.
2. In the event of any changes to the registered information, members are requested to promptly revise their registered information on this site.
3. Members who fall under any of the following categories will not be allowed to register as members. In addition, even after the membership registration process, if it is found that any of the following apply, the Company may cancel the membership.
(1) A person who is or may be a member of a crime syndicate, crime syndicate related organization (related party), antisocial force or its members.
(2) Those who interfere or may interfere with the use of this site for other members.
Members shall manage their IDs and passwords for this site at their own risk, and shall not transfer or lend their IDs and passwords to a third party under any circumstances.
In the event that a member logs in to the site with an ID and password combination that matches the registered information, the Company shall deem the use of the site to be by the member who has registered the ID.
If a member wishes to withdraw from the membership, the member must complete the withdrawal procedure from this website.
We may cancel your membership and suspend your use of this site without prior notice if you fall under any of the following items.
(1) If you violate any of the provisions of this Agreement.
(2) When it is found that there is a false fact in the registration information.
(3) In any other cases where the Company deems the use of this site to be inappropriate.
Members shall not commit any of the following acts when using this site.
(1) Actions that violate laws and regulations or public order and morals
(2) Actions related to criminal acts.
(3) Actions that destroy or interfere with the functions of the Company’s server or network.
(4) Actions that interfere or may interfere with the operation of this site.
(5) Actions that impersonate other members.
(6) Actions that infringe on the intellectual property rights, portrait rights, privacy, honor, or other rights or interests of other users of this site or third parties.
(7) Posting or transmitting violent expressions, explicit sexual expressions, expressions that lead to discrimination based on race, nationality, creed, gender, social status, etc., expressions that induce or encourage suicide, self-injury, or drug abuse, or other expressions that may cause discomfort to others, including anti-social content.
(8) Any other actions that the Company deems inappropriate.
The Company will not provide any information registered by members to any third party without their consent. However, we may provide personal information in the following cases.
(1) When the member has given consent to the disclosure or sharing of information.
(2) When the provision or sharing of information is deemed necessary in order to provide the member with the desired product or service.
(3) When the information is required by a company operating on behalf of the Company for the purpose of providing products or services to the member.
(4) When it is necessary to protect the life, body, or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the member.
(5) If a court of law, public prosecutor’s office, police, bar association, consumer affairs center, or similar organization requests disclosure of the contents of a member ID registration, the Company may disclose the information in response.
(6) If a member’s actions may cause damage to our rights, property, or services, and it is deemed necessary for the protection of those rights, property, or services, or if it is determined to be detrimental to a third party, the contents of the member ID registration can be notified to the relevant third party, police, or related agencies.
The copyrights to the text, images, videos, etc. provided by this site belong to the Company and are protected by the Copyright Law, Trademark Law, Design Law, etc. Any information provided by this site may not be reproduced, sold, published, or otherwise used beyond the scope of private use.
The Company may suspend or discontinue the provision of all or part of this site without prior notice to members if it deems any of the following to be the case
(1) In the event of maintenance, inspection, or updating of the computer system for this site.
(2) In the event that the provision of this site becomes difficult due to force majeure such as earthquakes, lightning, fire, power outages, or natural disasters.
(3) In the event that a computer or communication line is shut down due to an accident. (4) In the event that the Company deems it difficult to provide the Site in any other way.
The Company reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to members if it deems it necessary. In this case, the revised terms shall apply as of the effective date clearly indicated on the site.
The Company shall not be liable for any damages resulting from changes to or interruption of the provision of this website. The Company reserves the right to change or discontinue all or part of this website at its discretion.
In the event that a member causes damage to the Company in violation of this Agreement, the member shall compensate for such damage.
(1) This agreement shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
(2) In the event that a problem arises between a member and the Company in relation to the Site, the two parties shall consult in good faith.
(3) If the issue cannot be resolved through consultation, it shall be decided by a court of law with the Tokyo Summary Court or the Tokyo District Court as the court of exclusive jurisdiction.
Date of enactment: October 1, 2020
Effective date: October 1, 2020
Four Nines Co.,LTD.